We are always looking for great people to join our team!
About the Job:
As an inside Account Manager for Willetts, you will be accountable for growing and maintaining existing accounts as well as supporting the acquisition of new business. This role requires that you understand and anticipate how key decisions are made relative to your clients, while uncovering new business needs, and growing those relationships.
As a member of the support team, you will be engaging current customers to discover, define and document their pressing business needs – then presenting appropriate solutions to help address their needs, ultimately closing new business.
We are seeking a highly detailed, motivated professional that is passionate about developing business relationships. If you are passionate about building a business, growing existing accounts, and providing a consultative style; then this is the right opportunity for you.
The Account Manager is responsible for delivering exceptional customer service to our customers.
- Greet customers in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries
- Work with internal departments to assure customer needs are met
- Maintain and grow account base through proper balance of maintenance and prospecting phone calls
- Renew relationships with past buyers to drive future business
- Ensures customer satisfaction and customer retention through consistent, productive account calls
- Work with customers to understand their business issues and provide solutions that meet their needs
- Monitor the progress of account development
- Follow-up customers’ requests for assistance, literature, price quotes, etc., to establish a high level of service orientation
- Be alert for, and report changes in market conditions, competitive activities, and customer preference/needs
- Handle customer service related issues involving accounts and/or vendors
- Performs additional duties as assigned